Update January 26th 2023
Today we bring you the first update of 2023! We’ve been working on a Brand New Slot, and not just any brand new slot, but a graphic aura, we present to you… Blessings!
The slot in-between the off-hand slot & ring slot will be the home for a new type of item “Blessings” which will give the player a variety of buffs including two already known stats; Damage & DR/DDR as well as two brand new stats “Critical Hit Chance” & “Critical Hit Multiplier”.
These two new stats are currently exclusive to this item slot and opens the game up to a variety of new content. We’re capped at 4 splats per hit due to the game engine, but doubling the damage of one of the splats, effectively gives you 5 splats per hit. This is where Critical Chance comes in. Whenever you crit, your splat damage doubles. You can raise the chance of critting with Critical Blessings.
- Attack Blessings(1-5) – 1.1x, 1.2x, 1.4x, 1.6x, 1.85x Damage in all combat styles
- DR Blessings(1-5) – +3, +6, +9, +15, +20 Drop rate & Double drop rate
- Crit Blessings(1-5) – 2% Crit Chance, 4% Crit Chance, 6% Crit Chance, 10% Crit Chance, 15% Crit Chance (The base Crit Damage is 2.0x)
- Berserker Blessing(1) – 15% Crit Chance to deal 2.5x Crit DMG & Collector’s Amulet effect
- Master Blessing(1) – 2.0x Damage in all combat styles, 25 DR/DDR, 20% Crit Chance, 2.5x Crit Damage & Collector’s Amulet effect
The blessing Graphical Effect can be toggled on/off using the command ::togglegfx
For more info on new items and how to get https://bethlehem317.fandom.com/wiki/Bethlehem317_Wiki